Friday, April 24, 2015

Goodbye for now!

Dear Friends,
I had hoped to continue the writing of weekly devotions through the one year anniversary of the publishing of Great Expectations: An Adoption Story and Devotional.  God, however, had other plans, and I find myself in a hospital on chemotherapy fighting Leukemia.  God is good and is my fortress. He will not forsake me and will help me to fight and overcome this battle.  I will occasionally write notes on my Caring Bridge site to update friends and family of my progress.  I so appreciate your support this past year and encourage you to:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths (Proverbs 3: 5-6, ESV).

Love in Christ!

Meta Wohlrabe-Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Be sure to make note of the "Choose an identity" menu in order to choose your preferred comment pathway.